Koolcon Communication Infrastructure
By providing a fully integrated service, we aim to minimise operational expenditure for our Network Providers. We give superior pre-project support, full-service on-site development and safe, timely completion. Through our sister companies, we are uniquely positioned to offer an additional range of quality services, infrastructure, regulatory and compliance benchmarking and ongoing maintenance.
- Site Acquisition – From INP (Initial Nominal Points) to Site KOM (Kick of Meeting).
- Civil Works – Concrete works, kerbing, formwork, rebar, manholes and related works.
- Mast Work – Structural installations, Upgrades and Maintenance.
- Transmission – RF / MW Installations. BTS Installations. Optic fibre trenching, piping, fibre cabling installations.
- Electrical Works – DB boards (external and internal) electrical reticulation of site and or equipment rooms. COCs issued.
- Generators – Back up supply of Generators with Maintenance. New & existing.
- Air Conditioners – Installations and Maintenance.
- As Built Document – On completed projects an as built document will be submitted to the client.